Mourinho changes name to "Only One"


Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho believes it is time for a change of his name, from "The particular" or "Special One", in "The One" or "Only One".
Mourinho explained to Portuguese SIC television that he was not the most selfish man and this thanks to Inter, winning titles and career so far says make it to call itself "The One".

"Things have gone well for me, thank God. I am focusing more on others than ourselves. The pleasure of winning with Inter was to see a club that had not won the Champions League title for 50 years, to win it again. It pleases me much more than individual successes. "

"I liked it or not, I'm the only one that I won three major championships in the world. So, maybe instead you call me "The particular", it is best to call me "The only one," said Mourinho.